UPDATE: It looks like this is being bumped to later in the year. You can click on this link to get reminders.
This was great fun last year, and perfect for any writers who are serious about getting publishing. There’s a great line up this year…
- Bec Evans, productivity expert, co-founder of Prolifiko and and author of How to Have a Happy Hustle
- Nicola May, Number one bestselling self-published author of 10 novels including The Corner Shop in Cockleberry Bay
- Scott Pack, publisher, editor and author of How to Perfect Your Sumbission
- Bella Pagan, editorial director, Pan Macmillan
- Jon Reed, founder of Publishing Talk and author of Get Up to Speed with Online Marketing
- Debbie Young, self-published author and Author Advice Centre Manager, the Alliance of Independent Authors (ALLi)
And me! I’ll be talking about the most important things I’ve learned from over 250 episodes of the podcast and the BXP2020 challenge.